You can return your order by requesting a return within 15 days from delivery by following these simple steps:
1. Request a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) in one of these two ways:
- If you are a registered user: you can access the “Orders” section in your account by clicking here. Find the order that contains the product or products that you would like to return and click on “Return product” and then follow the steps.
- If you are not registered: access the “Return Authorisation” section, found here.
What is a RAN? Why do I have to request one?
2. Fill out and sign the Return Proforma Invoice that was sent with your order. Place one inside the package together with the packaged items ready to be returned.
I have lost the Return Proforma Invoice. How can I obtain another copy?
3. Attach the returns label to the outside of the package. It will have been sent together with your order.
I have lost the return label. How can I obtain another copy?
4. Contact the courier within 15 days of creating the RAN to book the package collection, consulting the details in the “How to book a return” section.
Each authorized garment must be returned in perfect condition, with box, dustbag and cover as received from The Attico S.R.L.
If any accessories will be missing, the swap will be charged of 10€ per garment.
You can consult our Return Policy at any time by clicking here.